Insurance for roofers and scaffolders
Altisure is insurance cover designed to meet the insurance requirements of roofers and scaffolders.
The following insurance covers are available as part of the package:
- Public Liability
- The core cover; available with £5m or optional £10m cover Limit of indemnity. Cover for accidental third-party bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally liable and in connection with the business. Cover extends to other civil actions including trespass, nuisance, obstruction and interference with rights to light, air or water. Claims are most commonly brought under an allegation of negligence.
- Employers’ Liability
- Optional cover This is a legal requirement in the UK if you have employees working for you under a contract of service. The definition of employees is wide, including volunteers, labour only subcontractors, apprentices, trainees and persons undergoing work experience.
- Tools and equipment
- Optional cover is available for your tools and plant, and hired in equipment. We also include options to include cover for any other business equipment (such as laptop computers), and business stock. Insurance operates to reinstate your owned property and to cover your financial loss in the event of damage to third-party owned goods for which you are legally liable. Your policy documents will detail the forms of damage for which you are insured.
- Personal Accident
- Optional cover is available for business owners and employees. The insurance pays a fixed amount in the event of bodily injury (as defined in the policy wording), and a weekly benefit in the event of temporary total disablement.
- Legal Expenses
- Automatically included cover for any costs, expenses and attendance expenses incurred in respect of legal proceedings arising as described in the policy wording.
- Professional Indemnity
- Optional cover covers your legal liability arising from accidental errors and disputes in professional advice and services your business provides to clients.
- Contractors All Risks
- Optional cover in available to cover your contract works. Designed for builders and other tradesman that might work on a construction site, contract works covers all the work you’re carrying out on the site, protecting your work from all manner of unforeseen disasters including fire, flood, storm, vandalism or even theft. This protects your business from potential costs as a of an accident or natural disaster, and ensures that you can carry on work as smoothly as possible, keeping things running on schedule and your customers happy.
- Excess Public Liability
- In addition to the Core cover available under Public Liability; option cover is available to increase your public liability limit of indemnity to in excess of £10 million.
- Option to pay the annual premium in full or by monthly instalments (which includes an interest charge)
- Access to Risk Solutions, offering advice on safety, security and other issues that can affect your business.
In addition to the covers available as Altisure , we can obtain quotes for other insurance covers that you may require. If you would like us to conduct a full review of your insurance requirements please contact us to discuss this further.
The customer service I have received from Dan and James is excellent. Professional in every aspect and thorough in their explanations. I would highly recommend.
Harry Adams – Dedham Vale Tree Surgery